creating an opportunity for authentic smiles
and natural reactions!
THINKS OUTSIDE THE BOX
MAKES SURE YOU LOOK YOUR BEST
TAKES THE STRESS AWAY, AND MAKES IT FUN!
thank you for coming here and checking what I do!
my name is Mirna and I am a photographer, and creative mind behind the
daff o' dil photograpy.
daff o' dil photography has a strong focus on wedding and portrait photography.
Available for booking from Brisbane to Gold Coast and everywhere in between.
I am happy to create something special for each client, and unleash the creativity with every session.
What I do:
Creative Portrait Photography
If you feel a bit awkward in front of the camera,
you don't have to worry about that with me,
as I guide you every step of the way,
so the whole experience feels smooth and natural!
there is a lot of movement, dancing, twirling, spinning,
prompts left-right-centre coming at you,
and it will be so fun!
THE INVESTEMENT DETAILS
I am so excited that you have decided to stop by!
I understand my couples are not only looking for photographic coverage, they also want to feel like they have someone who is there helping them along the way and take the stress away from the BIG day!
Wedding packages come with a complimentary engagement session, in order to show you a sneak peak of what to expect on the day, how we work together, and how fun the session can be.
some kind words
''...it helped a lot to have an amazing photographer on our big day who helped us relax and create an easy flow!''
- Daisy & Dorian
''...probably the easiest and fastest family photography session we have ever done! Kids loved every minute of it, and slept the whole car ride home.
I am so happy Mirna was able to capture the true dynamic of our family!''
- Tania & Mick
''I have been stalking Mirna's Instagram page for a while, and dreamining about doing the customized session - but, I am not a model or comfortable in front of the camera. I treated myself with a session for my 21st birthday, and have not regretted it!
Mirna listened to my wishes and fears, and created an idea just for me. She made me feel relaxed in front of the camera, and suggested all kind of different poses and looks. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
I'M EXCITED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
CAN I PRINT MY PHOTOS?
- yes, yes, yes you can! with every purchased high-resolution image you receive the release to print that image. You are more than welcome to print the images wherever you decide, however, for a professional high-end product I decided to include prints in some packages.
DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT?
- I sure do! Simple as that! $200 session fee is considered a retainer and is therefore non-refundable for all sessions, and %25 on all wedding packages.
DO YOU HAVE A CONTRACT?
- I absolutely do have a contract in place! Contracts not only protect me and my business, but they protect you as the client and outline exactly what you get from your chosen session. You can ask as many question as you like - I am here to help you understand before you sign.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
- no need to worry, after the session is booked, we will go through all these details in our online consult, and I will help you coordinate colours that compliment you and your loved ones, and go great with the location. You probably have all the right pieces in your closet already, we just need to brainstorm and plan for the best results!
HOW LONG BEFORE I RECEIVE MY GALLERY?
- I do work hard to get the images to you as soon as possible, and always will! it usually takes me from two to four weeks to edit a wedding gallery, and up to 10 working days to get other session galleries done.
ARE THERE ANY DIGITALS INCLUDED IN SESSION FEE?
- No, there are not! The session fee covers all the consult before the session, secures your booking (date and time), covers my work on location and travel up to 30km from Loganholme,
and session up to 1.5h.
It is up to you to select a prefered package after you receive the gallery for viewing and image/prints selection.